1. Smiling Makes You Attractive.
We are drawn to people who smile.There is an instant attraction. We want to know them.
2. Smiling Changes Your Mood.
Next time you are feeling down, try putting on a smile. Smiling can trick the body.
3. Smiling is Contagious.
Smiling brings happiness to you. Smile lots. You will lighten up a room and draw people to you like a magnet.
4. Smiling Relieves Stress.
When you are stressed, put on a smile. The stress should be reduced and you’ll be able to take action.
5. Smiling Boosts Your Immune System.
Your immune function improves,because you are more relaxed. Prevent flu and colds by smiling.
6. Smiling Lowers Your Blood Pressure.
When smiling there is a measurable reduction in your blood pressure. Smile and you’ll see.
7. Smiling Releases Endorphins, Natural Pain Killers and Serotonin.
Studies have shown that smiling releases these three and makes us feel good. Smiling is a natural drug.
8. Smiling Makes You Look Younger.
The muscles used to smile lift the face. Don’t go for a face lift, just try smiling your way through the day.
9. Smiling Makes You Seem Successful. Smiling people appear more confident, are more likely to be promoted, and more likely to be approached.
10. Smiling Helps You Stay Positive.
Smile. Now try to think of something negative without losing the smile. It’s hard. When we smile our body is sending the rest of us a message that “Life is Good!” Stay away from depression, stress and worry by smiling.
~~Mark Stibich, Ph.D.~~